Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lush Review - The Boogg & Flying Fox

Tonight in my bath I decided to use the The Boog Bath Bomb. It looked so nice and smelled really good and I though it would be fantastic but sadly it let me down, after dropping it in the water it just dissolved and the colourful pieces broke off and dissolved really quickly too. I then decided to add a piece of Happy Blooming (Bath Melt) into my bath, that instantly made the bath better! turning the water from a dull pinkish colour into a bright pink! :-) After my experience with the boog I don't think I will be buying it again.
The Boog
I also used the product - Flying Fox; which is a shower gel from Lush. The scent is really strong! It is a very floral smelling scent and I think using little amounts will go a long way! I certainly used too much. I quite like Flying Fox though, it is a product I would purchase again.
Flying Fox Shower Gel
                                                                             x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment