Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Neutural eye makeup look :-)

Hello!
My usual makeup look on my eyes is basically Taylor Swift style, she is my idol! & recently in school I got in trouble for my makeup, 3 weeks before the end of school. stupid. Anyway, I decided to come up with a makeup look for my eyes which looks like I have the black cat eye look with the eyeliner wing sticking out the corner of my eye without putting eyeliner so that it sticks out. Instead I just did a smokey eye look and put black gel eyeliner from MAC (blacktrack) and made it thicker on my upper lash line as you went out. I used a forever21 eyeshadow palette which contains natural colours like light pink and beige, for the light colour across my lid. On the outer part of my eye I used a brown eyeshadow from MAC (satin taupe) and I pulled it out to create the same effect without using eyeliner. This is what it looked like :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment