Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Taylor Swifts 18th Birthday Look.

You can use liquid liner, gel liner or a pencil liner to do the black across the top lid.

Well as you may know I love Taylor Swift she is totally cool. dude. I love how she wears her makeup :-) & well I wear my makeup like that now. nothing to do with her.. 
So, for her 18th Birthday the whole theme was pink! she was wearing a pink dress, she got a pink car and she was wearing pink eyeshadow & purple too :-) So I came up with my own look for it.
You can use any pink eyeshadow on the lid. Just make sure you wear a primer.


I have a purple eyeliner from bourjois which I used around the eye.
This is a picture I found of Taylor Swift on her 18th birthday with all the pink :-) I don't know if you can tell but her eyeshadow is pinky/purple.
Taylor Swift and Kellie Pickler at Taylors 18th.   



                                                         I Hope You like this look :-)
                                                                       x o x o

No comments:

Post a Comment