Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

ZOEVA

Greetings,

Every now and then I do believe that it is a good idea to splash out and get something that your heart desires. (Especially when you've been thinking about it for a long time.) The Art student/Makeup lover in me knows a good brush when I see one. Therefore, as my makeup brush collection was not quite impressive as it should be, I thought, why not?

Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set 
Can I first off just say that I am in love. These brushes are incredible, honestly so amazing! They also look pretty which helps. Who else is a huge fan of Rose Gold?! because I am! I've been using them everyday since I got them and I can safely say that I don't think I'll be going back to just using my hands to do a brushes job. No more icky foundation fingers for me anymore! That shit goes everywhere. On a more serious note, the variety of brushes that comes in this pack is literally everything you would need to create your makeup look. They make applying your makeup so much easier. The brushes are so good for blending too! I feel as though my eyeshadow game has levelled-up! Now, I know these brushes are super pricey but they will last a very long time if you look after them properly. They come with covers on them, so my advice is that you put them back on after using them. They are also better than MAC brushes so far, for me anyway, so I definitely think they're worth it. If your Birthday or Christmas is coming up, maybe this is something you could ask for :-)
They are truly excellent brushes and I can say that as both an Art student and a Makeup lover! Don't worry though, I won't be using them to paint! That would be tragic.

Thanks for reading.

Jo - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment